Hollow block making machine for sale is a specialized machine to produce hollow concrete blocks. Except for hollow block machine, Aimix also manufactures cement brick making machine, fly ash brick machine and solid concrete brick making machine.
What is the Application for Hollow Blocks?
Hollow block refers to a kind of building materials, which is made of semi-dry concrete. It is named by its unique hollow shape. It is a good wall material due to its soundproof and insulated features. Besides, with advantages of light weight and low consumption for raw materials, hollow blocks have become the highly recommended building blocks by the local construction departments in many countries, including Philippines, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malaysia and so on.
Baking-free Hollow Block Machine for Sale
Baking-free hollow blocks have been more and more important and popular right now. The local government pays a lot attention to the manufacturing of baking-free masonry hollow block. Aimix hollow block machine uses baking-free principle to produce hollow concrete blocks, and all the hollow blocks comply with international standard. Hence, you can buy our machines with confidence.
Model: ABM-6S Hollow Block Making Machine
Forming Period: 15-20s
Production Capacity: 11520-14400 blocks/8 hours
Why Choose the Professional Hollow Block Making Machine Manufacturer-Aimix Group
Since hollow blocks have been more and more popular by construction market, buying a set of hollow block making machine would be a very smart and commercial choice to make right now. Then, the first thing to do is to choose a reliable hollow block making machine manufacturer. Here let me introduce Aimix Group for you.
1. Aimix Group manufactures and supplies a lot of kinds of block makers
Aimix is a professional concrete brick making machine manufacturer who produces solid concrete brick machine, hollow block machine, fly ash brick machine, interlocking brick making machine and various color block brick making machines.
2. Aimix has rich experience!
With over 28 years experience, Aimix has mature production line and technology for making hollow block maker.
3. Aimix has occupied the block machine market in few countries, especially for Philippines and Sri Lanka. Until now, Aimix has over 50 sets of block making machines working in Philippines.
4. Aimix hollow block making machines are qualified which can serve you for a longer life time.
5. Aimix has low hollow block machine price. It is cheaper to buy a hollow block making machine unit in Aimix Group because Aimix supplies the lower factory price for each of our client.
6. Aimix hollow block maker has higher producing capacity which can meet your demand for daily use for the blocks. The maximum output of our block machine is 23040 blocks a day.
Model: ABM-8S Hollow Block Making Machine
Forming Period: 15-20s
Production Capacity: 15360 blocks/8 hours
7. Aimix applies hydraulic system to press the concrete and turns them into hollow blocks.
8. Fully automatic system. It will help you save a lot of working time and manpower.
9. Equipped with the best concrete pan mixer to stir the cement and sand materials.
10. Baking-free system will save energy and reduce environmental pollution. All of the blocks are pressed by molds and air-dried.
11. 24 hours online service. No matter where you are, you can contact us at any time to ask for help online.
12. Comprehensive after-sale service. Aimix supplies you with all-round after-sale service, including free repairing and sending engineers to your country for maintenance.
Model: ABM-10S Hollow Block Making Machine
Forming Period: 15-20s
Production Capacity: 19200 bricks/8 hours
What is the Working Principle of Automatic Hollow Block Machine?
First of all, the wheel loader operator will feed cement, sand, gravel or other aggregate materials to the hopper, and then hopper will discharge all the materials to the concrete pan mixer. Then the mixer operator will start the mixer and stir all the mixture. After that, the ready mixed concrete will be conveyed to the forming machine and will be formed into blocks by molds. Finally, the ready made hollow blocks will be lifted to the square or clearing space and waited to be air-dried. All the needed operators for one hollow block making machine are about 5 to 7 people.
|Model||Product Specification(mm)||Block Number/Pallet||Forming Period(s)||Block Output/8hours|
|Main Operation||Numbers of people needed|
|Wheel loader operator||1|
|Plate feed operator||1|
|Host operate&Inspect operator||1|
|All operators||Normally at least 6-7 people, customized|