When you plan to buy a set of self concrete mixer, the first thing you may consider is how to install a self loading mixer on your site. Aimix Group can give you several optional solutions to solve your worries.
Tips About the Installation
There are several steps to installing the self mixer. I will introduce them and show some precautions below. Besides, I will also attach the instruction video here. This video is well shot for introducing every single step of the whole installation procedure. Therefore, you can take this as a reference.
- 1. Check all the self loading mixer parts after you open the lead seal at the front door of the container. Make sure every part is well intact. Then, move the mixer drum and truck base out of the container.
- 2. Start to install the operation valve.
- 3. Begin with the air conditioner installation and next install the operator seat and cab.
- 4. Afterward, start the radiator installation and fix the mixer drum to the mainframe.
- 5. Afterward, start the headlight, the footrest, tire and mudguard installation.
- 6. Then, start with the soldering work. During this process, please remember to remove the battery so that you can protect it from being overheated and burning the tubing.
- 7. In the end, all the installation works are done. You can now test the self loading concrete truck mixer to make sure whether it can successfully work.
Solutions about the Installation by Aimix Group
Aimix can provide you with four ways to solve the installation service for you below. Contact us to get an inquiry and more details now.
- 1. Aimix sends you detailed installation instruction videos and manual files. Therefore, you can install the machine by yourself by means of learning our files step by step.
- 2. In addition to this, Aimix has a 60-people after-sale service team who can give you online one-on-one instruction. Our engineers can speak English, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, and so on. Hence, we can provide considerate instruction during your whole installation process.
- 3. Aimix can dispatch engineers to your site to supply the installation service.
- 4. Aimix has over 500 agents all around the world, including Malaysia, the Philippines, Pakistan, Indonesia, Uzbekistan, Morocco, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, the USA, Australia, and so on. All of the agents can offer custom clearance services, delivery services, installation services, testing services, and maintenance services in your local areas no matter which country you are from.